We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Home Manager for our client’s residential home in Yaxley, Eye, Suffolk. The residential home is a specially converted Victorian country house with accommodation for 33 residents. It is set in an idyllic rural location in the village of Yaxley, not far from the charming small market town of Eye in rural Suffolk. It is just 20 miles to the north of Ipswich, the county town.
The Deputy Manager will support and work closely with the Home Manager and ensure that all staff contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient operation of the home.
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families, visitors and staffing teams.
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home.
The role will be 40 hours per week at an hourly rate of £10.00.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential with previous experience in care home management being desirable.
An Enhanced CRB Disclosure is required for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic residential home. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, APPLY TODAY!
Our client provides a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid breaks
- Perks and discounts available through Perkbox
- Enhanced DBS paid for by our client
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a current CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role.