Our clients Nursing Home in Hoxne, Eye, is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join their team.
The position is offering 36 hours a week at a pay rate of £8.25 per hour.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and ensuring the residents live in a clean and safe environment.
• To ensure that all day work schedules are complied with on time and to the standards required.
• To ensure that all equipment is maintained, cleaned and stored with any faults reported to Home Manager.
• To be approachable and interactive with colleagues, contributing to team meetings and training, development and support of team members as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Competent in numeracy and literacy
- Have personable and professional communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Willing to develop new skills
The successful candidate must have prior Housekeeping experience and be reliable with two good prior references from previous similar roles.
An Enhanced DBS Certificate will be required.
Our client couldn’t achieve what they do without an amazing team. They believe in their staff and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with them.
For this reason, they offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Perks and discounts available through Perkbox
- Uniform provided
- Enhanced DBS paid for by our client
Before applying for this position, please ensure the CV you are attaching is up to date with your current and most recent work history. Failure to do so, may result in your application being rejected.
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only contact those candidates who have been shortlisted for interview by our client